Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum

+5
starbuck1982
Lubbeelou
mgamberger
rizzisles
Nikki
9 posters

Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Welcome to the forum

Post  Nikki Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:33 am

Hi everyone I'm Nikki. I am one of the Admins of this site Smile I have started other sites for Jennifer Beals and a site for women where I'm also or have been an admin. I'm also a moderator on several other sites.
The idea of this site started by tweeting about the show with Rizziles who's also an Admin on this site.

I hope you'll enjoy your visit and feel free to discuss anything and everything whether it's about the show or other stuff.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves and feel free to PM me if you have any questions or ideas for this site Smile
Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

http://www.katewalsh.eu

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Re: Welcome to the forum

Post  rizzisles Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:40 am

Hey i'm Heather and I am an admin here along with Nikki Smile
Never done this before so might take me a while to get started and know what everything is so please bear with me at the beginning. Hope everyone has fun and enjoys this! Smile
rizzisles
rizzisles
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  mgamberger Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:06 pm

Hi everyone!
I begun to watch R&I because of Sasha. And I'm loving it. I also read all the books from Tess Gerritsen with them, except for the last one. They are veryyyyy good.
I'm loving the show. But sadly it has only 10 episodes... It won't be easy to wait almost a year to see season 2.

mgamberger

Back to top Go down

Post  Lubbeelou Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi all,

I'm Lubbeelou, otherwise known as Lucy Very Happy...
I'm loving Rizzoli & Isles, I too started watching because of Sasha and I'm a huge fan of NCIS!!
I'm a university student studying Forensic Science here in England
If there is anything else you want to know, just ask!
Lubbeelou
Lubbeelou

http://www.twitter.com/lubbeelou

Back to top Go down

Post  starbuck1982 Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 am

I agree that its sad that there are only 10 episodes but since the writters strike they sometimes only do half seasons.

Anyway, I am Starbuck but I also go by Eva and I started to watch it because I loved the books and well, loved the Kate character in NCIS and still dont get why she had to be killed *sigh* but I also liked Angie in Law and Order lots ...
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:28 am

Hi everyone thanks for registering to the site and welcome everyone Smile

I haven't read the books yet but am very much planning on it. It is indeed sad we will only get to see 10 episodes of this show but the good thing is that it's already signed for a second season so we will be able to continue following the adventures of Rizzoli & Isles.

I hope in the second season they willhook them up somehow cause you can't deny there is a lot of sexual tension between those two Smile

starbuck1982 wrote:loved the Kate character in NCIS and still dont get why she had to be killed *sigh* but I also liked Angie in Law and Order lots ...

I think this is a new trend in Hollywood killing off strong characters, they have done it to other shows before like CSI and some others which I can't recall right now but the latest one is CSI NY where they got rid of Stella, that show won't be the same without her Sad
Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  starbuck1982 Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:59 am

You really should read the books, they are amazing hon! There is just absolutly no gay-vibe in them, far away to be honest.

Well once I read that Sasha Alexander wanted out, dunno if it's true because Kate and Tony had chemistry.
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Hey y'all

Post  obsess2easy Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:50 pm

This is me!! Saying Hi.

I also started watching this show because of Sasha. Who could resist??? Seriously...

I loved Kate in NCIS and was very sad that they killed her. I did read that she wanted out cuz she was pregnant... or was trying... or just had... or something like that. But did they really have to do it like that? It was just, wrong.

But we are not here for Kate, we are here for Maura... and Jane... Isles and Rizzoli, Rizzoli and Isles, bounce bounce bounce

Let the femslash begin!!! cheers
(this is a slash site right?) Laughing
Laterz!!
obsess2easy
obsess2easy

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Hey all!

Post  browneyedgirl Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Hey everyone! I'm so glad that there's a real place to discuss Rizzoli and Isles! Ever since the pilot episode, I've been completely hooked. They are sooo adorable together...anyways. Enough daydreaming. I started watching the show b/c, well...really, I was bored and I wanted some tv time. Lol. But once I saw it, itwaslove Very Happy
Uh, what else? I'm an avid Jane/Maura shipper, that's all I can really say. Their chemistry is so duh, they just don't realize it. Damn.
And Angie is pretty hot! Wink What a Face
browneyedgirl
browneyedgirl

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum Empty Hi hi~

Post  purrpickle Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:09 am

Hey everyone!

I'm a rabid Jane/Maura shipper, and I'm absolutely loving the show on a whole. I'm also hoping to stretch my fanfiction and fanart skills, and I am looking forward to seeing this forum really get going! Thank you for making it. Very Happy

Uhm... Random, I know, but I don't know what else to say! XD

Have a good day, everyone!
purrpickle
purrpickle

Back to top Go down

Post  dartxni Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:26 am

Purrpickle got me into this fandom and into this forum. I too am a rabid Rizzislephile. Angie Harmon caught my attention way back on Law and Order (that voice...tries not to feint) but Sasha Alexander is the one who is really intriguing me right now.

dartxni

Back to top Go down

Post  Lubbeelou Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:47 am

Wow we've gone from having 3 members from when I joined to over 30!! Awesome! Let's keep getting all our Rizzoli & Isles friends to join!! Very Happy
Lubbeelou
Lubbeelou

http://www.twitter.com/lubbeelou

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:00 am

Wow this is awesome, I logged back in this morning and couldn't believe my eyes when I saw how many people had registered over the weekend. Thanks everyone, I hope we can get this site growing and have pleasant discussions about the show Smile Very Happy
Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down