Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS

3 posters

Go down

NCIS  Empty NCIS

Post  Lubbeelou Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:36 pm

A lot of NCIS fans are watching Rizzoli & Isles because of Sasha, as am I...

NCIS is my first love, so to speak... I love it!!
Does anyone else??
Lubbeelou
Lubbeelou

http://www.twitter.com/lubbeelou

Back to top Go down

NCIS  Empty Re: NCIS

Post  starbuck1982 Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:51 am

Sure, one of the best shows ever .... because I love Abby. I always had the hots for Mark Harmon, already in Chicago Hope - that man in uniform *sigh* (but well, I've been a huge JAG fan .... Harmon Rabb Jr. in dress whites...).

But I never got the thing for Ziva. I mean she's okay but there is no chemistry. I loved Tony & Kate, this flirting and so on. Dont get why she had to die, same with Jenny Shepard Mad
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  obsess2easy Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:31 am

I can definitely get into the NCIS fandom. Give me some Ziva/Abby, Abby/Kate, and (just because I'm not biased *snicker*) Tony/Ziva. As for Tony/Kate... I saw them as more of a brother, sister role than a ship.

What happened to Kate was unjust and wrong *stamps foot*. You can't imagine the tortures I thought up for not only Ari, but CBS and NCIS writers, producers, etc. It took me a while to like Ziva. She is definitely not Kate. But she grew on me.
obsess2easy
obsess2easy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lubbeelou Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:34 am

I'm not really a shipper but I do like the chemistry and the tension between Tony & Ziva.. What I do love is how they make you wonder what happened in the hotel room, it's good because the shippers will think one thing and the non-shippers will think the other

I didn't start watching till the beginning of season 3 so I was getting confused about whether Ziva or Kate was in the new ones!... I do miss Kate but Ziva is awesome Smile

Not to mention Michael Weatherly is hot.. I know he's like twice my age but a girl can dream lol Laughing
Lubbeelou
Lubbeelou

http://www.twitter.com/lubbeelou

Back to top Go down

Post  starbuck1982 Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:15 am

Not to mention Michael Weatherly is hot.. I know he's like twice my age but a girl can dream lol

LOL I agree with you, at least I seem to be much older than you are so he's just a decade and something older than me

I know that there are many shippers out there who put Gibbs/Abby together but thats just wrong, they are like father and daughter.

Ziva is okay and the hotel thing was great but with Kate it would just have been perfect.

The first time I saw the episode they killed Kate I told my mom I'll never watch it again because they did it before some Kate/Tony could happen ... *sigh* nowadays I only watch it because of Tony, Gibbs and Abby ... oh and the Ducky of course, he's awsome too
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum