Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy

3 posters

Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Grey's Anatomy

Post  Nikki Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:23 pm

Grey's Anatomy is an American medical drama television series that follows the lives of interns, residents and their mentors in the fictional Seattle Grace-Mercy West Hospital in Seattle, Washington. The pilot episode, "A Hard Day's Night" premiered on March 27, 2005 on ABC. Since then, six seasons have aired. The show has been renewed for a seventh season.[3] Season seven will begin airing on September 23, 2010.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

http://www.katewalsh.eu

Back to top Go down

Grey's Anatomy Empty Re: Grey's Anatomy

Post  obsess2easy Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:42 am

WOO and HOO!! cheers I cannot wait for my Calzona fix. I find myself watching/listening to random clips of them just to make it through the day... like now for example What a Face

I hope that since they have worked through the whole baby issue they won't just jump in and concieve. Not right away anyway. Either way, still my fav canon couple!!!

*Glares at Nikki* Now u got me all excited again. I calm down, and then I see a post and here I go again. I'm blaming u just cuz I can't blame myself Laughing
obsess2easy
obsess2easy

Back to top Go down

Post  starbuck1982 Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:37 am

I am not a huge anymore since Addison left, a show without real Satan without the evil hotness? nope.
Of course I have my hots for McDreamy, My Steamy and so on but I dont like the females that much and I hate Mer/Der so it slowly starts to be a no-go because I get sick of their boring love scenes.
At the moment I like Teddy best, from the females ....
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 am

starbuck1982 wrote:I am not a huge anymore since Addison left, a show without real Satan without the evil hotness? nope.
Of course I have my hots for McDreamy, My Steamy and so on but I dont like the females that much and I hate Mer/Der so it slowly starts to be a no-go because I get sick of their boring love scenes.
At the moment I like Teddy best, from the females ....

I agree with you that GA is not the same anymore after Addison left and I also didn't like last season when Derek was the chief. No one fits better to be the chief of Seattle Grace than Webber.
I also don't like Mer/Der but i adore Callie & Arizona and I was so happy Shonda didn't break them up.
McSteamy with little Grey makes me want to puke, I liked him with Addison but since she's out of the picture he should have given Teddy a chance, she was so much ore right for him than little schoolgirl Gray yuck yuck.
I aslo don't like Christina/Owen they suck together
Even though I am not that much into Grey's anymore I must say last season's finale was awesome, it really was one of the best finale's I've ever seen on a TV show, kuddos for Shonda to get that written Smile
Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

http://www.katewalsh.eu

Back to top Go down

Post  starbuck1982 Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:22 am

I agree on the season finale thing, it was awsome.
Callie&Arizona are just a matterof time, I think, because of the baby question that pops up now and then.
Same here for McSteamy and little Grey - disgusting
Slowly they start making some ER/Chicago Hope thing out of it, change too much of the cast and to get rid of Kate Walsh was one of the worst mistakes because she was only one who really had an evil side, gave the whole show some dark side but on the other she was amazing with the babies and the mothers, made Alex see something else in himself and I loved the friendship between Addie/Callie and Addie/Bailey.

Oh Bailey is one of the best.
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum