Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rizolli & isles renewed for second season

4 posters

Go down

Rizolli & isles renewed for second season Empty Rizolli & isles renewed for second season

Post  Nikki Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 am

Rizzoli & Isles: New TNT Series Renewed for Season Two

After being on the air for just three weeks, TNT’s new Rizzoli & Isles TV show has already been renewed for a second season.

Despite this week’s big tumble, TNT has decided to give Rizzoli & Isles a second season. The cable channel has ordered 13 episodes for season two and they’re expected to air sometime in 2011.

The 10 episodes of season one are expected to finish airing in late September.

Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

http://www.katewalsh.eu

Back to top Go down

Rizolli & isles renewed for second season Empty Re: Rizolli & isles renewed for second season

Post  darkhawkdown Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:19 pm

Hello All,

I am definitely happy that this show has been given a second season as I have enjoyed it quite a bit. I have to admit at this time I preferred 'Angie Harmon' in 'Woman's Murder Club' a little more, for me I was hoping that they would try something different with this show and have an over arching storyline running throughout the season.

***Possible Spoiler***

I felt that some of the cases they have already dealt with were handled with to little time, the 'second' Boston Strangler case that was done in an earlier episode felt really rushed and that one idea could have sustained itself as the larger case that this unit dealt with as they continued on with their current work load.

I guess I felt that in 'WMC' they started to create a mythology behind the characters and here its just another done in one weekly.

***End Spoiler Warning***

I really do hope that they try and use Tess Gerritsen 'novels' as more of a backdrop while creating new adventures for these characters.

Cheers,

JC alien

darkhawkdown

Back to top Go down

Rizolli & isles renewed for second season Empty Re: Rizolli & isles renewed for second season

Post  Lubbeelou Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Yayy I'm so glad that it's been renewed for a second season!!...

I just wish that we'd get 24 episodes or 22! Smile
Lubbeelou
Lubbeelou

http://www.twitter.com/lubbeelou

Back to top Go down

Post  starbuck1982 Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:06 am

Good to know!
I know that its bad that they only have 10 episode this time but think about the shows that are coming back in autumn (late September/early October) - it would do R&I no good to fight against those!
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down