Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010

3 posters

:: The Show :: Seasons

Go down

Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010 Empty Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010

Post  Nikki Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:31 am

The Boston Marathon turns into a crime scene when a shooter begins targeting runners. Racing to catch the killer before another shooting, Jane and Maura must conduct their investigation in secret so as not to cause a mass panic.
Nikki
Nikki
Admin
Admin

http://www.katewalsh.eu

Back to top Go down

Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010 Empty Re: Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010

Post  purrpickle Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:37 pm

I actually really liked this episode. Different than the others in that it concentrated more on the case than on the relationships between the characters (except perhaps Korsak and the Chief, and Rizzoli's parents), they managed to make it pretty suspenseful. However, it was weak in one sense that both my mother (who is unusually dense when it comes to figuring these things out [her words, not mine]) and I had already figured out the 'twist/killer' before we were 'supposed' to, but solid acting made up for it. On that note, Rondo (or was it Roldo?) really amused me, and it was fun to see him again (after his brief appearance in 1.04, trying to 'pick Rizzoli up'). Hopefully he'll keep on popping up with his jaunty "Vanilla"s.

Also, as a Rizzisles shipper, the scene in the bar and the end scene (I'm being particularily vague so as hopefully not to give any spoilers) were really cute.

Last edited by purrpickle on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
purrpickle
purrpickle

Back to top Go down

Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010 Empty Re: Season 1 (Episode 1.07) Airdate August 23 2010

Post  starbuck1982 Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:00 am

You are right about the killer twist. Same thing here but I am good with this stuff because I watch lots of crime.

Anyway, I think it showed one more time how different those two women are and how different their few on many things is. I mean one would even risk a mass panic without thinking twice about it.
Rizzoli is a real detective, all into the crime and sometimes Isles reminds me a little of Brennan (Bones) and Scully (XFiles), dunno why but she is fashionable.
I mean the first scenes in the bar when she comes in with those footsies .... bounce
starbuck1982
starbuck1982

Back to top Go down

Post  purrpickle Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:23 am

(This is my first time using quotes, so bear with me if it turns out badly. :})

starbuck1982 wrote:You are right about the killer twist. Same thing here but I am good with this stuff because I watch lots of crime.

Yup. I watch a lot of crime shows as well, so I wasn't surprised that I figured it pretty quickly. I was just surprised my mom did. XD

starbuck1982 wrote:Anyway, I think it showed one more time how different those two women are and how different their few on many things is. I mean one would even risk a mass panic without thinking twice about it.

Yeah, I was surprised at that. I know Isles is supposed to be sort of 'dense' about humans (at least living ones), but this seemed a little more blind than normal. I know it created a good illustration of the differences between the two women, but still. Also, now that I think about it, it seemed that only Rizzoli and Korsak were sure she was doing the right thing. Go her for keeping her convictions and staying strong!

starbuck1982 wrote:Rizzoli is a real detective, all into the crime and sometimes Isles reminds me a little of Brennan (Bones) and Scully (XFiles), dunno why but she is fashionable.

*nods* I definately see Bones in her, and I can agree with the Scully comparison as well. Both logical women trying to live by scientific facts. ...Make that all three.

starbuck1982 wrote:I mean the first scenes in the bar when she comes in with those footsies .... bounce

I know! That was hilarious. Why wouldn't she have broken those in already? Isles, hi-tech and modern does not always equal comfort and practicality!
purrpickle
purrpickle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down